Oy, whatta week. I’ve been lacking on my posts due to the past few days being way too stressful. I’m having a hard time keeping up with my own life, let alone the blog. But it really is a great outlet for me, so I’m glad to be back. I’ll be doing my second sample review today! It took me a while to get to these but I’m glad I finally did. For those who haven’t read my other sample review, I’ll just be giving a short summary of what I thought of each product, as well as whether you’ll see a full size review coming soon. On we go!
In order from left to right, top to bottom:
1. Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base in Berry- I was excited to use this one due to the mass positive reviews I’ve found online. But unfortunately, it just didn’t cut it for me. The formula was grainy for some reason, and it made my skin more slick so that my makeup came off sooner. This is a no on repurchase.
2. Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream- I was in-between on this one. I liked how it made my skin look, dewey but not too greasy after powder. The coverage was good, but alas the staying power wasn’t the best. Here’s a pic:
Not bad, eh?For a measly $10 at Koreadepart, I think I’ll get a full size to further investigate. This product gets a yes.
3. Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream in Cotton Fit- This has been on my list for a while now, but I’m glad I didn’t buy it. The formula dried out my skin, gave me acne, and looked awful after my workday. This product gets a no.
4. Dinoplatz Pearl Bay Invasion- Quite obviously the weirdest name for a beauty product ever. I don’t know what highlighting my face has to do with the beginning of World War II, [or a dinosaur hanging out on the label art?]. It’s rather confusing, but the product is awesome. Consider this a dupe for benefit’s High Beam, but better. This product gets a yes.
5. TonyMoly Panda’s Dream White Cream- I had no interest in this product, being white enough already, but I tried it anyways. It is essentially a powder suspended in a cream that casts a ghostly white glow upon your face. This product gets a no.
That’s all for todays sample reviews. Expect a very big haul post and many ensuing reviews of Korean Products coming soon; The postal service lost my mail for an entire month so something the should have arrived at the end of February is just now coming to me. Seriously, U.S. Mail sucks.